Good friends, good music, good beer – good gracious!
Spend a day with the best roots and acoustic music the Bay Area has to offer, on a little farm in the vine-covered hills of Sonoma Valley. Here’s what we have on tap:
- The David Thom Band
- Kevin Russell and Friends
- The Crux
- Doug Blumer and The Bohemian Highway
- Johnny Harper & Carnival (with guest star Abby Dees)
- Festival of Friends
- Megan McLaughlin
- Dale Henry Geist
- and more!
- Lagunitas on tap
- El Coyote Taco Truck
- Kids’ Area
- More music at the Cafe Stage
- Free camping, blueberry pancakes Sunday morning
- Epic aftershow jams
- Animals! Donkeys, horses, chickens, geese, and a goat
Benefiting KWTF, the people’s radio station for Sonoma County.